Privacy is the prime concern for any privacy issues
10beasts.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Data, and we will gladly assist you.
Mytinyrider.com is dedicated to protecting your privacy. If you have any problems or questions, contact us concerning the use of Personal Data & we would help yours spontaneously.
We use a unique technology called cookies and server logs to collect data about how our website is used, which is the same as other commercial or business sites.
Data collected via server logs and cookies may include the time of visits, time spent at our sites, date, pages viewed, IP address as well as the web pages viewed just before and after our own.
A cookie refers to a small text file stored on your PC. Cookies are significant to preserve data that is used to assist sites work.
Only we have the permission to access the cookies made by our site. At the browser level, you can control your cookies. Selecting to disabled cookies may hamper your use of particular activities.
- IP Addresses:
Every time you are joined to the internet, the IP addresses are used by your PC.
An IP address refers to a number that is used by your PC on the network to connect your computer.
IP addresses gathered automatically through our web server as a wing of profile & demographic information known as “traffic data”; therefore, that statistics can be given to you.
- Email Information:
We may keep the content of your email simultaneously with your email and our replies if you like to meet with us via email address.
We offer the same protections for this e- communications that we appoint in the protection of data collected online, telephone, and mail.
Also, this uses when you for our site, sign up by any of our formats applying your email address or make a buying on this website. Please go through our email policies below to get information.
- How Do We Use the Personal Data That You Provide to Us?
We use your Personal Data to:
- Offer our service to you such as registering your account, giving you with services & products that you have asked
- Increase your consumer experience
- Develop our site to better work for you
- Complete the responsibility under contract or law
- Give you with data and info that you need or which we consider may be related to a subject in which you have shown an interest
- Make sure the safety and security of our sites and fundamental business infrastructure
- Customize your experience & to enable us to provide the type of product & content cost in which you are most devoted.
- Maintain any contact between you & us.
- Email Policies:
We are dedicated to keeping your email address private. We never rent or sell our collection lists to 3rd parties.
Moreover, we never share your private information with 3rd parties such as government agency, individual, or company at any time unless rigorously forced to do so by law.
- CAN-SPAM Compliance:
All emails provided from our company will disclose evidently who the email is from and give clear data on how to communicate with the sender in consent with the CAN-SPAM Law.
Besides, all emails provide short information on how to remove yourself from our mailing chart; thus, you get no more email messages from us.
Here at Mytinyrider, you will get the chance to opt-out of getting messages from our associates and us by reviewing the unsubscribe commands found at the end of any email they get from us.
By clicking the unsubscribe link, you will no longer get any newsletter or promotional messages from us.
- Use of External Links:
You may get some different websites links at mytinyrider.com, which can’t give the accuracy of information. Links from external sites are not owned by our sponsored sites shown therein.
You are illegal from using this site if you do not abide by these laws.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
The Data issue comes with the following rights:
- Right to information
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict Processing
- Right to object to Processing
- Right to object to automated Processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to lodge a complaint
- Right for the help of a supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw consent
- Acceptable Use:
You allow using our site only for legitimate purposes and in a way that does not violate the rights of suppresses or restrict the use of anyone else and pleasure of the website.
Illegal acts include causing danger or harassing to any other customer, sending offensive content, or delaying the regular flow of sentences within our site.
- Restricted Access:
In the upcoming days, we may need to limit access to parts or our entire site, and we have full rights to do.
In case, at any purpose, we give you a username & password for you to enter limited areas of our site, you must make sure that both your username & password are stored confidential.
- Use of Testimonials:
Please be familiar with the following in accordance with the FTC laws regarding the use of approval & certificate. Certificate or testimonials that find on this website are received by text, video, or audio compliance.
They are independent experiences, indicating the true-life experiences of those who are customers of our products or services in any way.
- How Do We Protect Your Information & Secure Information Transmissions?
We promise to ensure the following data protection laws:
- Processing is fair, legal, and transparent. We have legitimate grounds for processing our functions. We always think about your rights before processing private information. We will give you Data regarding Processing upon demand.
- Processing is restricted to the aim. Our Processing performances meet the goal for which private information was collected.
- Processing is committed with minimum data. We only collect & deal with the lowest amount of private information needed for any goal.
- Processing is restricted to a time phase. We will not keep your private information for longer than required.
- We will do our best to make sure the validity, integrity, and confidentiality of information or data.
- Who else can access your Personal Data:
We share your data with our trusted partners to increase your customer experience. For instance, we share your data and information with:
- Google AdSense
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Associates
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
The website and content are given on an as-is and as obtainable base without any assurances or warranties of any kind.
We deny all warranties, including, but not restricted to, the assurance of title, non-infringement of 3rd parties’ rights, the warranty of title, and fitness for a certain goal.
We are not responsible for any harm, whatever resulting from the use or default to using the site & the content, if based on contract, warranty, tort, or any other legitimate principle, although we have been instructed of the chance of such issues.
- Policy Changes:
If you have any quarries concerning this policy, or your dealings with our site, please feel free to contact us here: